Thursday, February 18, 2010

Topi Saya Hijo... My Green Hat




This is my first knitted hat. It's been a long time i wished i could make a lovely hat, downloaded so many lovely patterns but finally they were just ended kept in my harddisc. That's because i always thought i never had a chance to used it.

Finally, yayyy!!! i get the gift trip to china on March. Thinking that it will be still cold there, i can knit a hat for me to use.. :D

So, here is my Spring Beret... Ta Daaaaaaaa...!!! tang ding dung ding deng ding dung tang ding dong ting teng ting tong tek tok tek.. :D

Got the pattern from Raverly free pattern. Easy to make, only knit, purl, ssk, k2tog, and yo. The only problem was the DPNs, felt like anytime the needle would slipped off from the knit. Maybe it's just me not used to knit using them. :p

At beginning, i wanted to make it more slouchy, but yes, it's me to be blamed, too lazy making the gauge, the beret is just fit with my head.. :p
But still, i love it, love the colour and love the pattern. :)

8 comments:

juliani oktavia said...

wooow... cantiiiiiik amat.... favoritku mba, ijo gituh.....

christine nice said...

kurang sloucy ya..tapi keren.:) good job!

Vivin Yo said...

Elly, bagus deh warnanya... keren topinya... ^_^

mia sabrina said...

ijonya bgs bgt... :-) topinya jg..

Elly M said...

makasiiiii... :)
sama, aku juga suka ijonya..

Elly M said...

iya kurang slouchy, tapi dah malas kalau mau dibongkar lagi, ci.. :D
makasih ya....

Elly M said...

Makasih ci...

Elly M said...

makasih mba Mia... :)