Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meet My New Friends

This month i make new friends. Love them so much. Meet them:

Monokuro Boo
I love Monokuro so much because i am a fan of piggy things.. :) He showed up on a sunny day, when i just really tired. His chubby body and nose make me want to squeeze him all the time. He said you can meet his family and friends at here


Chubby Chirp

It was a rainy day when i heard knocking sound from my window. I opened it and wow, i saw him there.. He's all wet, so i invited him to come into my room and take a rest until the rain stopped. He accompanied me working. After a long chit chat, he said that he just had a long long journey from here.


Red Devil
This one, although looks like very very bad, but you should know that he has a very very kind heart. On one night, i suddenly woken up from my sleep, saw him sat on my pillow. Hufttt.. his horn made me really scare, but after a short story from him, i knew he's not dangerous... :) You can find him here

No comments: